Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Just some more pics of my office...




So often we get caught up in our daily lives that we don't stop long enough to look around, take a breath and just take in that which is given to all of us... all around us... every day!

Look at what we take for granted and what we fail to recognize.

As I travel in my work I have opportunities to travel to places where very few persons have visited, let alone seen. It's my goal to share some of these with those of us who may wish to see them.

These are places I visited last week while at "work". These places were in need of a puzzle solver and so I went to solve the puzzles. Merrill Lake (upper left), Skate Creek (upper right) and the Carbon River drainage (bottom two).

This is the part of my job that I love...

Enjoy!

No comments: