Sunday, January 21, 2007

Okay, Change 462...

I just found the feature that allows me to review the comments posted before they're posted to the blog so that's the way I'm going to go.

I don't like censoring anonymous posts but let's face it, some need to be trashed.

A personal disagreement is one thing but when people want to use this as a stage for rants, tirades and profane insults against me or anyone else who frequents this blog... well, let's just say...

...THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN! At least not here, not if I can control it.

If there's a problem you have with me write me an email (fyrcop@yahoo.com) or call me, I'll be more than happy to give you some time for a chat. If it's with someone else I'd suggest offering them the same courtesy.

So, whatever the problem is get it out on a one on one with me or get over it.

Enjoy your day everyone. Sorry for the little side trip.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs - what a pain in the proverbials!!!

Dennis said...

LOL... thanks Sue. I love the "proverbials" piece.

Anonymous said...

Too bad some people have to be so pissy. That was the nice thing about my lurkers. At least they kept their thoughts to themselves.

Dennis said...

Yah, I agree Cathy. I'm thick skinned enough to take on all comments but I'm not going to let this blog become a posting place for any obscene, filth laden tirades.

He can send that stuff directly to me.

Oh well.